Gynecomastia means abnormally large breasts of men. The Gynecomastia is very common and it's a treatable condition Gynecomastia is a swelling of the breast tissue in men or boys, caused by an imbalance of estrogen and testosterone. It should be noted that all males have levels of oestrogen in their bodies; however it is those males that have higher levels that are likely to develop gynecomastia male breasts. Gynecomastia is a common condition in adolescent males. Male breast over-development (Gynecomastia) affects 40 – 60% of all men and the cause is often unknown. Breast reduction can help men with Gynecomastia regain confidence by making their chest flatter and firmer
Gynecomastia is of two types
- True gynecomastia is due to proliferation of ducts and periductal tissues.
- Pseudo gynecomastia is due to deposition of adipose tissue or to the presence of an excessive amount of skin.
Gynecomastia surgery procedure
In cases where gynecomastia is primarily the result of excess fatty tissue, liposuction techniques alone may be used. This requires insertion of a cannula, a thin hollow tube, through two small incisions.
The cannula is moved back and forth in a controlled motion to loosen the excess fat, which is then removed from the body by vacuum suction. Generally, vaser ultrasonic probes are used which when inserted into the fatty tissue break down the fat cells very gently.The key to a successful outcome using this surgical approach is for the patient to have good skin elasticity, so as the healing process moves forward the skin conforms to the new contour of the reduced breast.. A small incision is kept open to allow any excess fluid that may collect to drain. They get closed on their own in two days and are fully healed in a week’s time. Generally, gynecomastia reduction takes 1-2 hours.
Excision techniques are recommended where excess skin must be removed to correct gynecomastia. Excision also is necessary if the areola will be reduced or the nipple will be repositioned to a more natural male contour.
Combination of liposuction & excision techniques
Commonly, gynecomastia is treated with both liposuction and excision.
7 Great Reasons why you must Choose Dr Sandip Jain for Gynecomastia surgery in India
1. Male breast reduction is one of the straightforward cosmetic surgery procedures, but excellent results require a skilled approach that can only come from specialized training and experience which only Dr Sandip Jain can provide
2. Dr Sandip has been published in several papers in India and abroad and is a member of prestigious medical association and in addition to this; he has completed a high number Gynecomastia surgery.
3. If you are looking for a cosmetic surgeon for Gynecomastia surgery. Who is the top and best in Mumbai, India then look no further because your search for the best cosmetic surgeon Mumbai India ends here with Dr Sandip Jain.
4. Dr Sandip Jain is a distinctive and innovative personality with sharp vision and firm ideas .His ability to identify individual problem and analyze individual demands by patient and design individualized surgery for every case make him unique Gynecomastia surgeon in India
5. Dr Sandip Jain is highly experienced and trained Gynecomastia surgeons He is a Board- certified plastic surgeon, with the highest qualifications in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in the country.
6. Dr Sandip Jain in India treats a growing number of gynecomastia patients using liposuction. This is due in part to advances in liposuction technology, which have resulted in a wider selection of less invasive techniques.
7. Dr Sandip Jain does Gynecomastia surgery with sensitivity and a procedure customized to fit your body contour can be devised.
Cosmetic surgeons like Dr Sandip Jain can dramatically improve a person’s appearance and can help a person achieve the ideal looks. Dr Sandip Jain is amongst the best cosmetic surgeons in India. Dr Sandip Jain specializes in Gynecomastia surgery.